Accurate Court Reporting has been proudly serving Nashville and surrounding Middle Tennessee Communities since 1992. We strive to provide the best possible service at reasonable rates.
About Our Court Reporters
Our reporters are holders of a variety of certifications, including Registered Professional Reporter, Registered Merit Reporter, and Registered Diplomate Reporter. Give us the opportunity to handle your court reporting needs in Middle Tennessee!
Why Choose Accurate Court Reporting?
- Committed to Customer Service: We value your business and will do everything possible to meet or exceed your expectations.
- Competitive Rates: Our standard rates include many of the products our clients prefer at no additional charge. We also itemize our invoices and give you a complete breakdown of charges on every invoice.
- Experienced Reporters: Our reporters have a combined experience of over 120 years. No job too challenging — specializing in medical malpractice, technical litigation, rough draft and realtime. However, we welcome all types of litigation, and we are delighted to take on any reporting assignment!
- NCRA and TCRA Members: Everyone at Accurate Court Reporting is a member of both the Tennessee Court Reporters Association and the National Court Reporters Association. We adhere to the NCRA Code of Professional Ethics.
- Certified Reporters: Our staff includes holders of several NCRA certifications, including the RPR (Registered Professional Reporter), RMR (Registered Merit Reporter), RDR (Registered Diplomate Reporter) and FAPR (Fellow of the Academy of Professional Reporters).
Last Minute Court Reporters Available
We normally have a court reporter available for last-minute assignments. If you have forgotten to retain a reporter, please give us a call at 615-244-3376